• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouble

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle-ish
FNaxw2PUYAQw-WV

GeoGonzo

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Madrid, Spain
But even if Gondor calls for aid, Rohan can't answer because Sauron has nukes and... I guess this metaphor is falling apart. I'm not comfortable joking about this, but I think this edited comic is a more accurate depiction of the almost insurmountable fight Ukraine has been dragged into and how much exactly their allies are willing to help.

platypotamus

Oct 25, 2017
So an animal is trying to escape captivity and is being slapped by the warden, how is this funny or cute? What am I missing?

Animals misbehaving is inherently cute and funny, as is tiny human slapping massive monstrosity and massive monstrosity actually responding as if it cares instead of eating tiny human like Lrrr from the Planet Omicron Persei VIII surely would have

Psychotext

Oct 30, 2017
Animals misbehaving is inherently cute and funny, as is tiny human slapping massive monstrosity and massive monstrosity actually responding as if it cares instead of eating tiny human like Lrrr from the Planet Omicron Persei VIII surely would have
I was fully expecting the Hippo to eat him. That would have amused me.

Status
Not open for further replies.