• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Guppeth

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK
I hate the imgur plugin. On my phone it's impossible to play an imgur video without it opening in a new window, then auto playing in that window at the same time as the original window. And they always start muted so I have to unmute and restart them. Ooooh I hate them so much.

Deimos

Oct 25, 2017
Imgur usually doesn't work for me, but a single refresh usually fixes it. I hate that people keeping using the embed for pictures/gifs instead of posting them directly.

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
FJ_tM4TVQAAIjkS

FJ86stuaAAMaVb_

Sieffre

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Imgur usually doesn't work for me, but a single refresh usually fixes it. I hate that people keeping using the embed for pictures/gifs instead of posting them directly.
I found that right-clicking and then opening the link in an incognito window works for me for imgur embeds. I think it's a cookie issue, because I tried disabling every single browser extension I have, and it still wouldn't work, but incognito does for some reason.

Psychotext

Oct 30, 2017
That's a cutie.

Just reminded me... I have a chunk of Mexican money on my sideboard here. Went there, got sick, spent basically nothing I had taken. :(

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
You might be thinking of Avalon Penrose? Not sure, I haven't seen a lot from that Tiktoker.

Yes! God I love that skit. Seems different from the one I remembered tho, did she make multiple ones?

Edit: maybe I'm thinking of the stock market explanation

Last edited:

KimiNewt

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You might be thinking of Avalon Penrose? Not sure, I haven't seen a lot from that Tiktoker.

This is really hard for me to watch because it feels like I'm watching someone who hates public speaking fuck up a presentation and I'm getting second-hand embarrassment from it even though I know it's on purpose.

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
It's a joke about how Queen Elizabeth has a lot of Corgis. I'm sorry for making it because it was far below my usual standards, which are already really low. Please forgive me and look at this.

streamable.com

Watch SK | Streamable

Watch "SK" on Streamable.

FKRYtmPakAQKmQy

OK~ I was just not knowing Queen palace is called that name.
Since I usually think "Country name" royal palace.

And Koala sound...not how I expect

Status
Not open for further replies.