• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK
ndeKAYD.jpg

44xJhzE.jpg

You know how this works. Life is grim, and sometimes you need a break. Sometimes you need to see someone fall down in a non-fatal way. Sometimes you need to see a goose, and that's enough. You can post images, you can post videos, you can post tweets, you can post a fucking WAV file if you want. They're all pics in my book.

www.youtube.com

Africa (Toto) - Medieval Style with Vocals

Lyrics writ and sung by a troubadour of the name John. Lutes plucked and horns tooted by thine truly.Instruments used:Classical guitar, ukulele, recorder, su...

Never forget
best-friends-forever-366987.jpg

www.resetera.com

Pics that make you laugh |OT 2017| Unload your reposts

Since the forum is brand new, what better time to repost old images? Search your archives and unleash your funnies! Rules of Conduct Do not complain about specific posts or posters being shit / unfunny. If you think there's a rules violation going on, PM a mod about it, but otherwise just...
www.resetera.com

Pics that make you laugh |OT 2018| Best Friends Forever

avez vous une probleme avec moi? Tu n'es pas merde donnez vos images drôles ou je ne serai pas heureux
www.resetera.com

Pics that make you laugh |OT 2019| Best Friends Forever

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a...
www.resetera.com

Pics That Make One Laugh & Dawww and Other Media |OT 2020| Nobody Else Volunteered OT

bonne année, mes meilleurs amies j'espère que cette nouvelle année vous donnera une vie pleine de rires et de bonheur mais maintenant, j'ai juste ces photos du garçon sorcier et son petit ami au revoir
www.resetera.com

Pics That Make One Laugh & Dawww and Other Media |OT 2021| Animal Kingdom [Up: Now with Links!] OT

Never forget Top 10 Animal caretakers of 2020 It is cold outside, get yourself a warm place and relax a bit, let the anxiety flow out of you. Participate in the #1 thread that has the most Pics That Make One Laugh & Dawww (and Other Media)

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
Another AI make real person, this time real history people.

Napoleon
pZuRpKObl6eZqQ.jpg

Alexander The Great
pZuRpKObl6eZqg.jpg

Mozart
pZuRpKObl6eZqw.jpg

Caesar
pZuRpKObl6eZrA.jpg

Shakespeare
pZuRpKObl6eZrQ.jpg

Nefertiti
pZuRpKObl6eZrg.jpg

Henry the 8th
pZuRpKObl6eZrw.jpg

Mary I of England

pZuRpKObl6eZsA.jpg

Sandro Botticelli
pZuRpKObl6edqA.jpg

Caligula

pZuRpKObl6edqQ.jpg

Anne of Cleves

pZuRpKObl6edqw.jpg

Garble Slew

Oct 27, 2017
Atlanta, Georgia
Wait. Was the 2021 thread in community or something? I just realized I haven't seen the "Pics that make you laugh" thread in at least a year despite visiting ResetEra multiple times daily.

snail_maze

Oct 27, 2017
Wait. Was the 2021 thread in community or something? I just realized I haven't seen the "Pics that make you laugh" thread in at least a year despite visiting ResetEra multiple times daily.
No, it also included "and aww" in the title though (which is good, since cute and interesting things should be welcome too)

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
Woooow, her acting is brilliant! The way she goes back and forth between things is perfect! Is she a professional comedian?

EDIT: Apparently she is. Avalon Penrose. Will have to look out for her work now!
She's also the voice of Meg from Hades. She's great.

hjort

Nov 9, 2017
She's also the voice of Meg from Hades. She's great.
I'm the last person in existence to not have played Hades (never understood the praise for Transistor and haven't felt like trying Hades out), but if I ever get around to it I'll definitely keep an ear out for Meg.

platypotamus

Oct 25, 2017
I'm the last person in existence to not have played Hades (never understood the praise for Transistor and haven't felt like trying Hades out), but if I ever get around to it I'll definitely keep an ear out for Meg.

I had to go back and check the video just to see if the Meg voice was her natural speaking voice. It is not. A non scientific sample of everyone I know that has played Hades (across genders and orientations) agrees that Meg's voice is like super hot. So you know, spoil that ear a bit and check it out

hjort

Nov 9, 2017
I had to go back and check the video just to see if the Meg voice was her natural speaking voice. It is not. A non scientific sample of everyone I know that has played Hades (across genders and orientations) agrees that Meg's voice is like super hot. So you know, spoil that ear a bit and check it out
As soon as I am ready to admit to myself I'm horny enough to play a game solely because of a sexy voice actor I will. I will.

Just to post something funny, albeit not exactly topical: Here's Chris Fleming as 2016 libertarian presidential candidate Gary Johnson. An oldie, but a goodie.

NickatNite

Oct 27, 2017
California
www.instagram.com

Funny Memes | Comedy on Instagram: "Lmaooo Follow @brwti_ for more! ———————————— • • • • • #barbershopconnect #black #barbernation #barberhood #barberlife #barber #fade #taper #360waveprocess #brush #faded #hairroutine #deepwavesquad #540waves #360wa

9,322 likes, 240 comments - brwti_November 1, 2020 on : "Lmaooo Follow @brwti_ for more! ———————————— • • • • • #barbershopconnect #black #barbernation #barb..."

Status
Not open for further replies.