• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SPCTRE

Oct 25, 2017
2sxeh9810qk41.jpg
wooooooooooow

CaviarMeths

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Western Canada
Y

You know this is actually one of the reasons I don't wear sunglasses.
A pair of aviators are still cool as hell and I'm not letting Trumpers ruin them for me!

I just... have to be careful not to take any selfies with them on and especially don't set those selfies as my display pic on social media if I do. And definitely don't wear a baseball cap or pose in front of any flags.

ara

Oct 26, 2017
These are funny but I'm always annoyed by the "genuine reviews" claim. They're clearly all written by the same comedian. They should at least try and vary the language a bit. Fucking amateur.

Yeah, there's something about these "ACTUAL REAL GENUINE REVIEW/CONVERSATION BETWEEN SHIP CAPTAINS/AI-GENERATED FILM SCRIPT" things that rub me the wrong way. Always kind of feels like the comedian isn't very confident about their jokes, and hope their genuine thing will gain more traction because a lot of maaaybe a tiny bit gullible people think it's genuine. And it will, because these things are or would be much funnier if they were true and a lot of people want to believe that.

tangeu

Oct 27, 2017
When using this telephone always remember to plug the line rope to the electrical outlet of the size of cowgirl

Telephone.jpg

javac

Oct 28, 2017
This tweet killed me lol, "If mankind is destroyed and a life-size Gundam and this picture are found, it is likely to be mistaken as a god worshiped in the past."

Status
Not open for further replies.