• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
www.instagram.com

오늘의강아지🐶 [힐링/강아지/댕댕이/귀여워] on Instagram: "내..내가 3cm 만 컸어도😠 . . ✔귀여운 강아지 제보받아요~ @cute._.dailydog 팔로워 감사합니다♥ . . From : @my.ancco - #비숑 #비숑그램 #조금만 #조금만더 #조금만더힘내자"

55K likes, 6,703 comments - cute._.dailydogFebruary 8, 2020 on : "내..내가 3cm 만 컸어도😠 . . ✔귀여운 강아지 제보받아요~ @cute._.dailydog 팔로워 감사합니다♥ . . From : @m..."

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
Better than both. S1 anyway

1530488167393.jpg

platypotamus

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, I'm shocked that Gladiator never seems to come up in the "worst Best Picture winner" conversations, because it was a bad movie and there were good movies nominated against it.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France

(this one's a thread with more takes on Batman being the crappy superhero I've always rightfully shat on for years)

Quantum Leap

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
Last edited:

The Argus

Oct 28, 2017
The bank said it's supposed to be the sign for "love" in American Sign Language

LMAO. I studied ASL as my language requirement in college and that is a bit of a reach. The usual sign is cross arms (wrist on wrist) by your mid chest. Think of it as a self hug. This is wayyyyy to high, and ASL is more about the movement and facial expressions than the pose.

This is just an ugly cash grab.

Status
Not open for further replies.