• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
personnes-droles-contournent-regles-astuces-20-004.jpg
PDKEHHP.gif

UnluckyKate

Oct 25, 2017
I'm looking for a vid, I think was posted here, of a biker being chased by a crazy angry car against traffic, when the biker goes against traffic, the car keeps appearing out of nowhere

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018

Short guy strikes again.

Oh, fuck. Any sympathy I had for this short arse is done. No excuse for the Trumped up racism shit.

Go see his interview on HOT 97 & out of nowhere goes "immigrants have taken this world over". He's a creep, and the staff describe how he basically sexually harasses the staff in the bagel store, and has a constantly aggressive attitude. Fuck you, shorty.

Last edited:

okdakor

Oct 26, 2017
France
Oh, fuck. Any sympathy I had for this short arse is done. No excuse for the Trumped up racism shit.

Go see his interview on HOT 97 & out of nowhere goes "immigrants have taken this world over". He's a creep, and the staff describe how he basically sexually harasses the staff in the bagel store, and has a constantly aggressive attitude. Fuck you, shorty.

He's a piece of shit, some guy created a channel where he reuploads vids that short guy is deleting from his own channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClGrDBndGVKmPFA1IKS8IGg/videos

Other titles like "neighbor threatens to punch the shit out of me", "harassed by 7 11 worker", "ghetto hoodrat cuts in front of me to use bathroom"...

Trust

Jun 10, 2018
Holy shit those other videos are sickening. Fuck that guy. He deserves everything people have been throwing at him. What a piece of shit.

Oct 26, 2017
True, he can't control his height but he can control how he behaves. Seeing the titles of those other videos, he's just a perpetually angry man.

Deleted member 28564

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Why have we tolerated them for this long? We need people in leadership with the backbone to stand up against cyclist America (and others).

Status
Not open for further replies.