• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ODD

Oct 25, 2017
I have seen videos like theese with no links or anything for years now so i cant forward them to friends. Now im finally ginna ask, HOW do i copy the links so i can share them? It's driving me nuts!
If you're on a PC, right click on it, then click on the "copy video URL" option on the pop-up menu. If you're on a phone, it is the same process, but you'll have to hold your finger on top of the video do pop the menu out.

OP
OP
Kyougar

Kyougar

Cute Animal Whisperer
Nov 3, 2017
I have seen videos like theese with no links or anything for years now so i cant forward them to friends. Now im finally ginna ask, HOW do i copy the links so i can share them? It's driving me nuts!

If you're on a PC, right click on it, then click on the "copy video URL" option on the pop-up menu. If you're on a phone, it is the same process, but you'll have to hold your finger on top of the video do pop the menu out.

or, if that doesn't work somehow, quote the post and copy the code from the media embed and add it to the link https://streamable.com/ at the end.

OneThirtyEight

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
OP
OP
Kyougar

Kyougar

Cute Animal Whisperer
Nov 3, 2017
fea74f17553d70c7.jpg

5c2d7429d45b19c1.jpg

21a478cc8a8af69c.jpg

9335788f3a5e35d3.jpg

2Blackcats

Oct 26, 2017

I just stopped watching them. Stops me from feeling bad about not sharing them.

(Yeah, you can quote, copy and paste. Usually anyway but takes too long when there's so much content already that's easily sharable)

(I'm not complaining, I love this thread)

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK
On mobile just long-press on the video. On PC just right-click on the video. Takes no time at all.

On mobile I have to take my iPhone and throw it into a lake and buy an Android phone. It's an easy to follow method but it definitely takes some time.

(Or switch browsers, but then the shrieking phantom of Steven Jobs will kill me in my sleep.)

Lafazar

Oct 25, 2017
Bern, Switzerland
On mobile I have to take my iPhone and throw it into a lake and buy an Android phone. It's an easy to follow method but it definitely takes some time.

(Or switch browsers, but then the shrieking phantom of Steven Jobs will kill me in my sleep.)
Safari seriously doesn't support long press? That's just sad.

Yeah, doesn't work for me on Android.
Use a better browser, like Firefox.

Here's a funny pic, so this does not get too offtopic:
rWeH3Fb.jpeg

2Blackcats

Oct 26, 2017

rWeH3Fb.jpeg

I'm on Chrome. Be a bit of

rWeH3Fb.jpeg

Thanks, it does actually work in Firefox. I burnt my eyes checking because I'm not signed in over there so no dark theme.

I'd have to change lots of things to change from chrome so probably won't. I repeat though, I'm not complaining. I'm just missing Kyougar 's stuff, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.