• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lagamorph

Wrong About Chicken
Oct 26, 2017
hm139ulliuj71.jpg

Oct 26, 2017
So... what "pictures" did he mean, then?

Edit: Hmm, on second thought, a picture of the boiler or water heater might actually be helpful, but since he did not specifically ask for that even after being specifically told that his request was not clear he really deserved that hilarious reply.

even then what were they expecting, "yep that's a water heater, just uh checking to see if you still had one".

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
So... what "pictures" did they mean, then?

Edit: Hmm, on second thought, a picture of the boiler or water heater might actually be helpful, but since they did not specifically ask for that even after being specifically told that their request was not clear they really deserved that hilarious reply.

It seems to be an apartment, so they wouldn't have their own heater, usually?

Idk it's *very* weird. Probably fake but still funny.

Mik2121

Oct 25, 2017
Japan
It seems to be an apartment, so they wouldn't have their own heater, usually?

Idk it's *very* weird. Probably fake but still funny.
Can't say for all apartments in the world, but where I live each unit has a small heater with a display on the outside that shows if water is being heated, so that'd be a good thing to take a pic of.
Still think the pics he sent are way better, though!

OP
OP
Kyougar

Kyougar

Cute Animal Whisperer
Nov 3, 2017
Only really interesting for people who can understand german. And I will certainly not translate this :D
For anyone not understanding german TLCR: A german-ass german order on how to greet people in the Siemens factories from 1986, dependent if you have a greet-obligation or a greet-right.

04b61fae3152cac6.png

no idea if this is fake or not, coming from Germany, probably not :>

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
Only really interesting for people who can understand german. And I will certainly not translate this :D
For anyone not understanding german TLCR: A german-ass german order on how to greet people in the Siemens factories from 1986, dependent if you have a greet-obligation or a greet-right.

04b61fae3152cac6.png

my german isn't great, but why would they have to say "auf wiedersehen" between 16h and 18h? Isn't it about greetings? Cause that just means goodbye to me...

pretty dumb in any case, lol

Irminsul

Oct 25, 2017

04b61fae3152cac6.png

The last sentence makes me think that while it may not be fake, it's definitely a joke.

grmlin

Oct 25, 2017
Germany

04b61fae3152cac6.png

Haha. So German, amazing

Last edited:

Randam

Oct 27, 2017
Germany

04b61fae3152cac6.png

where I live/work it would look like this:

till 10 am: Moin
10 am - 11 am: Moin
11 am - 2 pm: Moin/Mahlzeit
2 pm - 4 pm: Moin
4 pm - 6 pm: Und Tschüss
after 5 pm during Winter: Moin
11 pm and later: Moin

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kyougar

Kyougar

Cute Animal Whisperer
Nov 3, 2017

remember the strange optical illusion video from a few weeks back? Here is another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.