• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
xb7skc5rzk371.jpg

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Mods, can you please ban this individual????
A fair response 😢
Well, you go look for it, meanwhile, I post this, it may not be a bee, best I can do is a fly.

Sadly my wife is out with her cat sitting business so I won't be able to check until later.

That clip reminds me of the same cat I previously mentioned, she chased a big fly down, caught it on the window ledge and then carried it to the floor in her mouth before eating it. Proper little hunter she is.

To make up for my previous lack of picture, here they are chilling:

And here is Meg using the cat scratch with Coco resting underneath:

Martin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
A fair response 😢

Sadly my wife is out with her cat sitting business so I won't be able to check until later.

That clip reminds me of the same cat I previously mentioned, she chased a big fly down, caught it on the window ledge and then carried it to the floor in her mouth before eating it. Proper little hunter she is.

To make up for my previous lack of picture, here they are chilling:

And here is Meg using the cat scratch with Coco resting underneath:

Mods, thanks to that last clip you don't have to ban this individual!

But you really have some cute cats!

OP
OP
Kyougar

Kyougar

Cute Animal Whisperer
Nov 3, 2017
me sitting inside watching the weather. "I always liked a good storm with rain and thunder, it was one of my childhood vices, looking out of the tent/barn/house while it was raging outside."

meanwhile outside:

Status
Not open for further replies.