• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lagamorph

Wrong About Chicken
Oct 26, 2017
ws0yyiwpmcc71.jpg

OP
OP
Kyougar

Kyougar

Cute Animal Whisperer
Nov 3, 2017
Not my WURST!

d'awwwww

You are in my way!

every brewery tour in a nutshell

OP
OP
Kyougar

Kyougar

Cute Animal Whisperer
Nov 3, 2017
brain what are you doing?

Yeah, cool those balls

I dunno, that word is easy

now I've seen everything cuckolding advertising

OP
OP
Kyougar

Kyougar

Cute Animal Whisperer
Nov 3, 2017
When the base (can't believe I'm writing this) passes the trees it seems to thin out, and like there's some clipping with the base and sky.

The shaky-cam adds to the confusion. the first second I thought it was some science experiment about those fast-growing foam thingies

Perzeval

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Wind turbine blades are fucking huge and do not look real, it's wild.

(And you can pull up the embed options by clicking the "media" button, it looks like a piece of paper with a mountain and a sun since the update)
When I paste youtube shorts links with the media button it says the specified url cannot be embedded as media.
Teach me to hack, senpai!

Edit: here is the link:
https://youtube.com/shorts/mnQmsoV6oRM?feature=share

I tried removing characters from the url string as well but still didn't get it to work.

Trouble

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle-ish

Perzeval

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden

Oh yeah, when I choose open with web browser instead of the default YT app I get a proper link (from resetera). But if I'm browsing YT with the mobile app and I click share it copies the link that doesn't work with embed on resetera. 🤔

ok, I get it now. *inhale* I either need to alter the url manually before posting on era. Or; paste the share link directly from the YT mobile app on era as a link (not media), then hit preview, click the link in preview and choose open as new tab in browser, then copy the YT url from the new tab and finally embedding that copied link as media. *exhale*

Edit 2: Nevermind. That doesn't work either. It seems the only way is to alter the url adress manually before posting. At least on mobile.

Last edited:

Trouble

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle-ish
Oh yeah, when I choose open with web browser instead of the default YT app I get a proper link (from resetera). But if I'm browsing YT with the mobile app and I click share it copies the link that doesn't work with embed on resetera. 🤔

ok, I get it now. *inhale* I either need to alter the url manually before posting on era. Or; paste the share link directly from the YT mobile app on era as a link (not media), then hit preview, click the link in preview and choose open as new tab in browser, then copy the YT url from the new tab and finally embedding that copied link as media. *exhale*

Edit 2: Nevermind. That doesn't work either. It seems the only way is to alter the url adress manually before posting. At least on mobile.
Probably worth a post in the tech thread.

www.resetera.com

ResetEra Tech Thread (Report Bugs Here)

Hello everyone! Last time we were proud to introduce the most advanced Image Options available on any traditional forum. Today, we were able to successfully apply a major upgrade to our core forum software -- given how extensively we've customized it, this involves more work than you might...

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
is that accurate about the HP franchise?
House Elves are shown to be a fucked up thing in the books, especially for two of the main characters raised in the non-magic world, but it only makes it a big deal in like one of the books and it's not mentioned too much.

The goblins are definitely a ridiculous Jewish caricature. At the very least they go into details on their culture in one of the last books, but it hardly makes it any better.
They remind me of the Trade Federation aliens being ridiculous Japanese stereotypes.

Status
Not open for further replies.