• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
pZiYnZ2dkKObrg.gif

pZiYnZ2dkKObrA.gif

pZiYnZ2dkKObqw.gif

pZiYnZ2dkKSZqA.gif

pZiYnZ2dkKWXrA.gif

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
The thing about this mug, as Techmoan rightfully says in his video, is that the smartphone app is completely unnecessary and superfluous. Yes, the idea itself is a good one, but "mug that keeps its content warm" can be (and possibly has been) solved without the involvement of a freaking app, a user account and firmware updates.
Ah, but has it been financed.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
My friends swear by that mug, even the ones that initially mocked it. I'm not a big hot beverage drinker, so I've had no interest myself.

Last edited:

ErichWK

Oct 25, 2017
Sandy Eggo
Sometimes when I'm bored I like to reread old Jaden tweets. Man some of this shit is so fucking funny. It's like, a more tame Dril.

COqMv8GUsAALJhi.png

SuperBanana

Oct 28, 2017
Actually it is not a stupid mug! I have it. haha.

It has a heating element so it keeps your drink at a perfect drinking temperature, so you don't end up with cold coffee. It is genuinely fantastic and I love it.

So...it's a thermos but 5 times times price while limiting you to an area with electricity and handing over your personal information.

That sounds like a pretty terrible mug tbh.

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK
So...it's a thermos but 5 times times price while limiting you to an area with electricity and handing over your personal information.

That sounds like a pretty terrible mug tbh.
I think it's a massively overpriced and kinda silly thing, but it's not a thermos. A thermos prevents heats loss, so when you put very hot coffee in it, it stays too hot to drink for hours.

I would consider buying one if it had a temperature dial on the base instead of a fucking app with a user account.

Status
Not open for further replies.