• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017

cdc.gif

OP
OP
Kyougar

Kyougar

Cute Animal Whisperer
Nov 3, 2017
Which of you Jokers burned down my primary source of funny pics/vids?

I didn't think they were THAT disliked :[

OP
OP
Kyougar

Kyougar

Cute Animal Whisperer
Nov 3, 2017
No. I appreciate the time you spend sorting through thousands of bad cat videos, to bring us dozens of ok-ish cat videos. You do good work and I hope you never find something more
Important to do.

I actually do appreciate it

I would answer with an OK-ish cat video but the servers burned down :(
(It's the Strasbourg server farm fire)

And I can tell people that there are currently no available vaccine appointments on phone AND look for cat videos.
the site is pr0gramm, a german imageboard, an odd mix of neckbeards, self-proclaimed "Kellerkinder" (basement dwellers) from all political spectrums. They have a (literal) hard-on for one of the far-left female leaders of one of the german parties (Sarah Wagenknecht, and basically every speech and talk-show appearance will be uploaded on the same day) while others are spouting far right nonsense. To post pictures and comment on pictures (or even see the comments), you need an account which you can only get by invite from other users. As a non-user you can just see the pictures and tags, which is enough for me.

Pulp

Nov 4, 2017
I fully believe that we will se great cat videos from you again in the future, Kyougar

1upsuper

Jan 30, 2018
If you read "classic pepperoni" as "pepperoni up to their usual tricks" then it's definitely classic pepperoni.

OP
OP
Kyougar

Kyougar

Cute Animal Whisperer
Nov 3, 2017
d1fc9252be535da0.jpg

Injured doggo getting to the vet with his last breath and getting free care and food in Brazil.

Status
Not open for further replies.