• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Conditional-Pancakes

The GIFs of Us
Jun 25, 2020
the wilderness
At least you get to see Kyougar's posts - when I'm on my work laptop this is all I see on the vast majority:

GOYFYXo.png

:'(

Security issue because the web site requires a secure connection? Is your workplace trying to snoop on HTTPS / TLS connections?

Number45

Oct 25, 2017
Security issue because the web site requires a secure connection? Is your workplace trying to snoop on HTTPS / TLS connections?
There's a security product that's configured as a root CA and needs to be trusted for all domains, yeah - works with IE/Chrome obviously as they use the Windows certificate store but for other things that have their own store (like Firefox) it doesn't. I'd just never bothered to do anything about it.

Conditional-Pancakes

The GIFs of Us
Jun 25, 2020
the wilderness
There's a security product that's configured as a root CA and needs to be trusted for all domains, yeah - works with IE/Chrome obviously as they use the Windows certificate store but for other things that have their own store (like Firefox) it doesn't. I'd just never bothered to do anything about it.

Ha! That explains it. I don't know in what field you're working, but generally I really despise that trend.

Tomte Arme

Oct 28, 2017
set about:config security.enterprise_roots.enabled to true

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Know what is worse than cellphone videos shot in portrait mode?
Uploading those videos to the internet in a way that prevents you from properly watching them in your phone..
I don't disagree. This is what Tik Tok, Instagram and Snapchat has wrought. A generation of people who don't turn phones for good aspect ratio video. We're headed for disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.