• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriiick

Oct 31, 2018
Grimsby, GB
WHYYY are they all wearing black?
aqexsrd5obg41.jpg

GeoGonzo

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Madrid, Spain
Hilarious but absolutely terrible too.

What idiot thought that would be a good idea?
No fun allowed warning:
The kid doesn't cry when he meets Karpov and they have a very friendly game. After the game (which, shockingly a 3 year old didn't win) they put up some chess exercises on the big screen and the kid clears them in a breeze. It's pretty wholesome.

Lafazar

Oct 25, 2017
Bern, Switzerland
No fun allowed warning:
The kid doesn't cry when he meets Karpov and they have a very friendly game. After the game (which, shockingly a 3 year old didn't win) they put up some chess exercises on the big screen and the kid clears them in a breeze. It's pretty wholesome.
Also Karpow offered a draw a couple of times. The kid declined every single time and simply ran out of time in the end.

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
None of the above; there are 3 unique responses. Selecting one at random would mean that one of the answers would need to be 33%.
While I agree with you in context that there are only 3 real answers. Technically speaking there are still 4 choices. In the case, 2 of them are correct in that it's a 25% chance to select 50%. So if you went purely from guess at random you'd have 2/4.

GlacialTruffle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
None of the above; there are 3 unique responses. Selecting one at random would mean that one of the answers would need to be 33%.
So there's no right answer. So 0%. B
While I agree with you in context that there are only 3 real answers. Technically speaking there are still 4 choices. In the case, 2 of them are correct in that it's a 25% chance to select 50%. So if you went purely from guess at random you'd have 2/4.
Right, so 50%. C

Lafazar

Oct 25, 2017
Bern, Switzerland
Trick Question. Answer is 100%
So there's no right answer. So 0%. B

Right, so 50%. C
Right, but the chance of guessing it and random is 25% lol
There is no possible answer. Every single answer is wrong. It's a paradox with no sensible solution.

Explanation:
math.stackexchange.com

Multiple-choice question about the probability of a random answer to itself being correct

I found this math "problem" on the internet, and I'm wondering if it has an answer: Question: If you choose an answer to this question at random, what is the probability that you will be correct...

Status
Not open for further replies.