• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krypta

Oct 29, 2017
b0c5914.jpg

ODD

Oct 25, 2017
LMAO, sounds like a meme we have here in Brazil. Back in 2013 people went to the streets to protest against the increment of 20 cents on the bus fare in Sao Paolo, then people were protesting against the World Cup, the corruption, leading to the impeachment of the president (it was actually a coup d'etat) to force a (corrupt) neoliberal government in 2016, that lead us to 2018, when we elected a fascist backed by the market because he had joined another neoliberal bastard that worked for Pinochet, and now we have the worst response to the pandemic in the entire planet and at least 220.000 deaths. All because of 20 cents...

dejay

Nov 5, 2017
LMAO, sounds like a meme we have here in Brazil. Back in 2013 people went to the streets to protest against the increment of 20 cents on the bus fare in Sao Paolo, then people were protesting against the World Cup, the corruption, leading to the impeachment of the president (it was actually a coup d'etat) to force a (corrupt) neoliberal government in 2016, that lead us to 2018, when we elected a fascist backed by the market because he had joined another neoliberal bastard that worked for Pinochet, and now we have the worst response to the pandemic in the entire planet and at least 220.000 deaths. All because of 20 cents...

Yeah, but did you get the 20 cents back?

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Since this thread now encapsulates sweet stuff, wanted to share this 33 year old bat. Absolutely melts my heart when they 'fly' him around 😭🥰

Conditional-Pancakes

The GIFs of Us
Jun 25, 2020
the wilderness

LMAO!

Okay, this is good. Does Apple really not have a pleasant alarm sound by default?

The default alarm sound is "Radar". It's this:

Thankfully, the alarm and notification sounds are fully customizable.

Also why does the Apple calendar make a 'you've done something wrong, dickhead' sound.

Thanks for telling me it's pancake day I guess.

Pancake day is best day!

Status
Not open for further replies.