• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
HQHv6CW.jpg

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada

Here's the Evangelion opening.... but with cats.... probably the most amazing part is Yoko Takahashi actually came back to sing it (albeit in "nyaas")

OP
OP
Kyougar

Kyougar

Cute Animal Whisperer
Nov 3, 2017
*looks at video metrics*
why was the stupid train video watched 2 times as much as the cute penguin video :(
what is wrong with you guys!

tangeu

Oct 27, 2017
What a lovely doggie!! Give extra scratchies from me (internet stranger/pup fan). 😭

Pet threads never seem to last like this thread does! Im happy whenever we see pet pictures here now too
To be honest that's the main reason I posted here instead of the pet thread or dog thread, want more people to see my cute doggo :-P

AniHawk

No Fear, Only Math
Oct 25, 2017

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
I can relate to this.

I lose my cat in the house at least once a month and she just shows up about an hour after I have my panic attack. I don't know where she goes.

My SO has managed several hundred cat adoptions and keeps in touch with every adopter; imagine how many "OMG MY CAT IS MISSING PLEASE HELP" calls we get. Indeed, 99% of the time the cat was sleeping somewhere in the house the whole time, but try telling that to a novice cat owner going through this for the first time...

Status
Not open for further replies.