• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
q1q27pxom6c61.gif

7threst

Oct 25, 2017
Netherlands
I already posted some of Chelsea Hart's video's but man, it's hilarious how she takes down sexist and racist comments on her channel 😂😂😂

Psychotext

Oct 30, 2017
We don't really appreciate what emotional support pets and particularly specially trained dogs can do for us and persons in need. I am glad that many countries in Europe pay for special support pets/dogs from the health care pool.
I have an ongoing donation for seeing eye dogs to be trained. So clever, so loyal. We don't deserve them!

Irminsul

Oct 25, 2017
The song? This exact interpretation of the song is known as the Turkish Ievan Polka
You can determine how old someone is by asking them whether they think "leekspin" or "Turkish guy with a small drum" when hearing that song. Truly fascinating how the song made it "back" with some completely different context.

OP
OP
Kyougar

Kyougar

Cute Animal Whisperer
Nov 3, 2017
You can determine how old someone is by asking them whether they think "leekspin" or "Turkish guy with a small drum" when hearing that song. Truly fascinating how the song made it "back" with some completely different context.
don't forget the vibing cat for the turkish version!

Status
Not open for further replies.