• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Truant

Oct 28, 2017
I've watched this ten times and I still almost pee myself every time. Just something about his hesitation and the dumb specificity of his answer makes it soooo fuuucking gooood.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
"Not sure why i rewrote the copy on the men's clothing section of the uniqlo website, but i did it. the words are different now."
https://tehawesome.tumblr.com/post/143805704320/not-sure-why-i-rewrote-the-copy-on-the-mens

tumblr_o6mbhsAXjB1qzsch9o10_500.png

tumblr_o6mbhsAXjB1qzsch9o1_500.png

tumblr_o6mbhsAXjB1qzsch9o2_500.png

tumblr_o6mbhsAXjB1qzsch9o4_500.png

tumblr_o6mbhsAXjB1qzsch9o8_500.png

tumblr_o6mbhsAXjB1qzsch9o9_500.png

tumblr_o6mbhsAXjB1qzsch9o3_500.png

tumblr_o6mbhsAXjB1qzsch9o7_500.png

tumblr_o6mbhsAXjB1qzsch9o6_500.png

tumblr_o6mbhsAXjB1qzsch9o5_500.png

Protome

Oct 27, 2017

It's so weird that people just steal/repost shit for clout on twitter.
The original:
www.boredpanda.com

Corgi Gives His Owner And The Entire Internet A Mini Heart Attack After He Eats Some Dragon Fruit And Rests In The Mess

Gody the Corgi's owner photographed him lying on the floor like someone from an episode of CSI. It turns out that Gody gorged himself on dragon fruit, rolled around in the remains, and pretended to be dead.

Also, bonus video of the same dog playing dead because it wants some watermelon:

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Tell me about it.

I was browsing the trending topics on Twitter yesterday and saw 2 posts about 5 minutes apart from each other and they were exactly the same text and image. Had to check it was from different people but yep, one had just copied everything wholesale and tried to get some clout.

On a separate note:

Last edited:

Shopolic

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
The original:
www.boredpanda.com

Corgi Gives His Owner And The Entire Internet A Mini Heart Attack After He Eats Some Dragon Fruit And Rests In The Mess

Gody the Corgi's owner photographed him lying on the floor like someone from an episode of CSI. It turns out that Gody gorged himself on dragon fruit, rolled around in the remains, and pretended to be dead.

Also, bonus video of the same dog playing dead because it wants some watermelon:

They changed the story and made a new one after 9 months?! lol
Thanks for the link. He's so cute!

Second picture straight out of a cartoon.
:D

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
Tell me about it.

I was browsing the trending topics on Twitter yesterday and saw 2 posts about 5 minutes apart from each other and they were exactly the same text and image. Had to check it was from different people but yep, one had just copied everything wholesale and tried to get some clout.

On a separate note:

I've been listening to this on loop lol, it's so good.
I haven't thought about Schmoyoho in literally years (they're the Autotune the News/Double Rainbow/Kimmy Schmidt theme song people.)

Just saw this one too which is also just absolutely fantastic.

They changed the story and made a new one after 9 months?! lol
Thanks for the link. He's so cute!
Yeah, it's bizarre? I only noticed because I remembered it from a while ago because it's cute lol

Deleted member 3082

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"Peaceful demonstration of violence?"

Am I hearing that correctly?

I feel like this is satire but I am concerned it isn't.

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
I was typing my highlights from that and realised I pretty much transcribed the whole thing!

Without context I would've totally believed she was the real thing.

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
Blaire is awesome, y'all are in for a treat if you haven't seen her stuff before.

Status
Not open for further replies.