• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyougar

Cute Animal Whisperer
Nov 3, 2017
Never forget

best-friends-forever-366987.jpg

Top 10 Animal caretakers of 2020

otnhjyb.png

It is cold outside, get yourself a warm place and relax a bit, let the anxiety flow out of you.

f7406fdc7d5c34ce.jpg

c96553a1782fcd03.jpg

Participate in the #1 thread that has the most Pics That Make One Laugh & Dawww (and Other Media)

Menome

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
This year, all Top Ten of the thread must be banned! 🥳

OP
OP
Kyougar

Kyougar

Cute Animal Whisperer
Nov 3, 2017
This was funny for the first minute and then it started to feel like every fucking chapter of Final Fantasy VII Remake.

Also I made the top 10 for the last thread but all I do is comment on other people's images. I'm a disgusting parasite and I don't care.

We love you anyway. Like a herd of cats, very angry cats.

OP
OP
Kyougar

Kyougar

Cute Animal Whisperer
Nov 3, 2017
I don't know that I care for this shift in emphasis towards animals but I shall abide all the same.

JMTRhoG.jpg

zBAXa8i.jpg

banana_vs_dog.jpg

tumblr_od6482dXtH1vtr5i3o1_400.gif

Just post what you find funny :>
It's a tough crowd here but my boomerang always said: "Kyougar, there is at least 1 person every day who will find your crap funny, you just need to find them."

Psychotext

Oct 30, 2017
Just post what you find funny :>
It's a tough crowd here but my boomerang always said: "Kyougar, there is at least 1 person every day who will find your crap funny, you just need to find them."
I often save this thread until before bed so I can at least head off with a smile on my face. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.