• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aimi

self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 16, 2021
tumblr_ooplxwPhvt1wnl40so1_1280.png

Aimi

self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 16, 2021
A bit late but this is absolutely brilliant xD

Last edited:

dejay

Nov 5, 2017
A reference to both this thread and an early '00s show....this particular episode came on today in my rewatch.

AFgLeQC.jpg

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Surprised I made it that far on the list, didn't think I posted as much.

I just wanted to talk about a post I made previously and got banned for.

I responded to an image where a woman was photoshopped and looked like she had a strange body with an image as a comparison. It was considered racist and I got a month long ban. I in no way meant it that way and I felt genuinely terrible that it came across that way.

For anyone I may have offended, I am truly sorry and will try to be more careful going forward. Again I felt really bad when it happened and was worried about hurting others and potentially ruining what little reputation I may have had with people so again I'm sorry for any Hurt I may have caused.

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK
Till we figure it out I just fixed the title. 🙃
I'm doing it i'm doing it

I won't make the new thread, so you can go ahead @Guppeth
I am I am

ABANDON THREAD
www.resetera.com

Pics that make you laugh |OT 2022| Back to formula OT

You know how this works. Life is grim, and sometimes you need a break. Sometimes you need to see someone fall down in a non-fatal way. Sometimes you need to see a goose, and that's enough. You can post images, you can post videos, you can post tweets, you can post a fucking WAV file if you want...

Status
Not open for further replies.