• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
pZqToaOdlZ_Vqg.jpg

pZqToaOdlZ_Wqw.jpg

pZqToaOdlZ_WrA.jpg

pZqToaOdlZ_XrQ.jpg

pZqToaOdlZ_Xrg.jpg

pZqToaOdlZ_Yrw.jpg

pZqToaOdlZ_YsA.jpg

pZqToaOdlZ_ZqKM.jpg

pZqToaOdlZ_ZqKQ.jpg

OP
OP
Kyougar

Kyougar

Cute Animal Whisperer
Nov 3, 2017
oof

It's not like there are no people of color in Final Fantasy history. Even the sample selection was white as fuck (or at least the portraits, I think some of the examples had a more diverse background in the FF lore).

OP
OP
Kyougar

Kyougar

Cute Animal Whisperer
Nov 3, 2017
Star Trek TNG

www.youtube.com

A-Team: The Next Generation

A-Team The Next Generation: The Movie:https://youtu.be/4Q90oYHSD3cStar Trek: Gillikim's Island:https://youtu.be/4h7DcNpWYvYDeep Space Mission: Impossible:htt...

www.youtube.com

Macgyver: The Next Generation

Star Trek: The Next Generation intro sequence using Macgyver theme. Combining my two favorite TV shows growing up.

www.youtube.com

Star Trek The Next Generation - Friends Intro

I've picked some of the best TNG clips from all of the different actors and put them all into one Friends intro, with faithful font, music and styling!Enjoy :)

streamable.com

Watch fkg0lh | Streamable

Watch this video on Streamable.

Last edited:

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada

FF6 has a super pale and blue eyed cast, so I'm not surprised they turned out looking like that.

Celes and Sabin looks basically how I'd have pictured IRL (Celes is all long features and Sabin has a giant chin to match his arms). Kpop Locke totally works out, and Setzer as a hot woman was funny (I basically thought 90s Michael Jackson which sorta works out too lol). Gau looks so weird dolled up that much lol, and Edgar's chin is more creepy than handsome. xD

The channel is pretty fun though! Some fun reactions from the Japanese viewers, and the other videos include Street Fighter, Chrono Trigger, and Dragon Quest(and IMO, show off a better variety of results).

OP
OP
Kyougar

Kyougar

Cute Animal Whisperer
Nov 3, 2017
These are great. In particular the Picard one.

Quite curious that the 2 TNG videos that I personally deleted are still available with a direct link. Possible that deleting a video on a guest account just removes it from the overview.
(I changed my TNG post to YT videos because one of the TNG videos got a strike)

Edit: nvm, they are deleted now.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kyougar

Kyougar

Cute Animal Whisperer
Nov 3, 2017
Do you sometimes get ghost itches when watching or reading about insects?

Status
Not open for further replies.