• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lidl

Dec 12, 2017
NzosWqa.png

Irminsul

Oct 25, 2017
You may not like it, but that is what peak German humour looks like:

signal-2021-09-15-16uektm.jpeg

"Every sane person doesn't reach for the wheel and doesn't throw anything into it, for everyone else it's strictly forbidden! Danger to life!"

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
Is there something wrong with imgur integration with Era? Or is it on my end somehow? Every time I see an imgur post it doesn't load anything until I open it up, see it doesn't have an extension, try to guess what the extension is, and then it'll load fine.

I have to go incognito to view it.

Deimos

Oct 25, 2017
Is there something wrong with imgur integration with Era? Or is it on my end somehow? Every time I see an imgur post it doesn't load anything until I open it up, see it doesn't have an extension, try to guess what the extension is, and then it'll load fine.
Yeah, it's trash. People need to stop using the imgur media embed and start embedding the images directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.