• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth

EmoTP-tVoAEs74l

Truant

Oct 28, 2017
baby-x-rays-look-extremely-uncomfortable-so-of-co-2-20038-1556817935-0_dblbig.jpg

This is apparently how they do xrays of babies, which is absolutely hilarious. I asked my sister why there wasn't a photo of my niece in this ridiculous getup and now I'm seriously considering getting a child just for the photos.

hombremalo

Oct 26, 2017
baby-x-rays-look-extremely-uncomfortable-so-of-co-2-20038-1556817935-0_dblbig.jpg

This is apparently how they do xrays of babies, which is absolutely hilarious. I asked my sister why there wasn't a photo of my niece in this ridiculous getup and now I'm seriously considering getting a child just for the photos.

I feel bad for smiling at this one.

Look at the one in the right , he is plotting revenge.

smurfx

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

don't they only xray babies if there is something wrong with them? i would rather not be in the position where my baby would need this.

NinjaGarden

Oct 25, 2017

You know some nutjob must have posted these photos and claimed it's showing adrenochrome harvesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.