• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 3082

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ohh, I didn't notice that. Thought it was just some account posting that nazi screed.

Nope, I checked and was disappointed to see it, they've been making it possible to mainline Nazi tears all weekend without having to go wade into the filth yourself, it's a shame but like junkfood too much of that is probably bad for you.

TheDutchSlayer

Did you find it? Cuez I didn't!
Oct 26, 2017
The Hauge, The Netherlands
EmZhhyQWMAIrS0H

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The account that got banned was @CopingMAGA, sadly. They've been mocking Trumpers and their reactions all week so I'm not surprised they got reported by the nazi snowflakes.
They've made a new account, @coping_maga, while the main one is suspended. Don't know if they'll get it back though.

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
They've made a new account, @coping_maga, while the main one is suspended. Don't know if they'll get it back though.
Thanks for sharing that, been loving the account so far.

On a related note, what a small world 😂

Mod Edit: We don't want to entertain off-site drama

Last edited by a moderator:

platypotamus

Oct 25, 2017
I remember when I first joined the old site way back in the day they had a few other forums where they had moderation policies like ours towards them now. Preexisting drama I never really bothered to figure out (that I think vaguely involved nudes and or someone pretending to be a girl?). I bet we have a new member or two in a similar boat now, kinda wondering what the deal is with the drama. The internet is full of weird invisible history that I have to assume will never actually be chronicled.

Status
Not open for further replies.