• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017
j2NDIEI.jpg

Bengraven

Oct 26, 2017
Florida
OMG, Biden sold out America to make his family rich.

Posted by Secretary of the Lulz Tiffany Trump.

Had me for a minute. The last week I've started to see lone black men holding up TRUMP 2020 in black communities. I gave one of them a "come on man, really?" look at he just shook his head and smiled and I wondered, I seriously wondered...

Bamboo

Oct 25, 2017
Oh man, that's also one of the tamer stories. Sereval of the kids end up dead. But remember, it's brought to you by the jolly nation with fairy tales like "The Willful Child". Still waiting for a Disney version of that one.
The Willful Child translation from here https://www.pitt.edu/~dash/grimm117.html said:
Once upon a time there was a child who was willful and did not do what his mother wanted. For this reason God was displeased with him and caused him to become ill, and no doctor could help him, and in a short time he lay on his deathbed.
He was lowered into a grave and covered with earth, but his little arm suddenly came forth and reached up, and it didn't help when they put it back in and put fresh earth over it, for the little arm always came out again. So the mother herself had to go to the grave and beat the little arm with a switch, and as soon as she had done that, it withdrew, and the child finally came to rest beneath the earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.