• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

G.O.O.

Oct 26, 2017
HOOOOLY Shit!

Listen to it to the end.

Three minutes long ? What is this, experimental drama movies that make you laugh ?!

d37il26gvoq51.jpg

ara

Oct 26, 2017
That's a lot of backstory to a joke, I thought it was just a made up thing ripping off the Clickhole "they said what?!" format. Wahlberg seems like a clown.

Cass_Se

Oct 25, 2017
I don't get it.

This is ... some joke about the cataclysm happening right now, or something like that? I can't quote figure it out.
I think it's just meant to make you feel old and sad :(
Gotta change the thread name again to "Pics That Make One Laugh and Dawww and Feel Old and Sad and Other Media"

It's wrong too, since it's been 6 years between vanilla WoW and Cataclysm and 10 years between Cataclysm and now

Which is so much worse

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK
I don't get it.

This is ... some joke about the cataclysm happening right now, or something like that? I can't quote figure it out.
I think it's just meant to make you feel old and sad :(
That can't be all there is to it, can it? I don't get it either but there has to be something there.

There has to be.

Otherwise, what are we even doing in here? Why is Kyougar busting his ass night after night to find pics that are mostly funny or dawwwmaking if people can just come in here and post a dry fact, a fact that boils down to "time passes" which we all know already. We all know it and we're trying to forget it, because the Reaper is coming for each and every one of us, and all the kitten videos on Earth ain't gonna stop him.

Also it feels like longer than 10 years since Cataclysm came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.