• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyougar

Cute Animal Whisperer
Nov 3, 2017
6ad5a75b92bf98be.jpg

Menome

Oct 25, 2017

My friends and I have a drinking-game for his commentary from the Flash Gordon Silver Anniversary edition (Which I believe is now on the 4K boxset that came out last month).

Take a shot every time:

Brian says: "Pure, purity" or a variant thereof
Brian says: "I told them to do that!"
Brian remarks on how handsome/pretty/good-looking someone or something is

Alcohol poisoning guaranteed within the first 30 minutes.

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK
I've never understood the hate either. I think a lot of it just boiled down to "she wasn't Beverly Crusher"
She isn't Crusher and she's mean to lovely Data. I always liked her.

has that dog been trained to do that or is that a genuine act of kindness™
I am a canine behavioural therapist and I've seen this behaviour many times. Dogs hate the taste of fish adrenaline, so the dog is lulling the fish into a false sense of security. When the fish begins to relax, the dog will snap it up from the water and crunch that sucker hard.

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
My friends and I have a drinking-game for his commentary from the Flash Gordon Silver Anniversary edition (Which I believe is now on the 4K boxset that came out last month).

Take a shot every time:

Brian says: "Pure, purity" or a variant thereof
Brian says: "I told them to do that!"
Brian remarks on how handsome/pretty/good-looking someone or something is

Alcohol poisoning guaranteed within the first 30 minutes.

Perhaps he's using the old meaning of pure.
I keep forgetting it's Peter Wyngarde behind the mask of Klytus, always makes me laugh for some reason.

LakeEarth

Oct 27, 2017
Ontario
I've never understood the hate either. I think a lot of it just boiled down to "she wasn't Beverly Crusher"
Which is funny because Gates McFadden left the show because Beverly Crusher wasn't being utilized. So why the outcry to get her back, I have no idea. But then she came back, was given slightly more to do (namely hot yoga with Troi), and everyone was happy.

Oct 27, 2017

Wow, I love this. Such excellent animation.

Lol, this one is great!

That dog is adorable! Bless its heart.

Pics that make you laugh during the UK government's abysmal COVID response

Wow, this is really impressive. She's able to look so smooth and comfortable doing it too. And that jump over the table at the end could have easily gone wrong landing on her hands/wrists, but she nailed it.

yeah the athleticism on display is distracting from the joke, truly impressive

Yeah, I'm really amazed. Running on all fours is really hard but she makes it look easy.

At first I thought this was nitpicking because the gears were the wrong size, but then I realised what it meant! It's a nice idea but yeah, maybe needed a bit more thought before going to print.

Fuck-a-doodle-do.

Kenstar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Earth

Kyougar

Cute Animal Whisperer
Nov 3, 2017
If anyone knows "lofi" (girl sitting on desk, studying/writing and occasionally looking out of the window with a cat sitting on the window-sill while chill music is playing.
Recently, there are more and more parodies coming out.

d1709b9009e9ba09.jpg

Randam

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
www.resetera.com

This is a basic, fundamental science question right?

A few weeks ago I found myself off work due to sickness, this naturally led to a fair amount of daytime tv consumption and a diet full of quiz shows. Now I'm no genius and it wasn't like I sat there answering ever question and would have walked away with multiple jackpots in one afternoon...
They live among us
I never learned that.
I know that we are close to the sun and Mars is the next planet. But would have to guess how many between us and the sun.

refusi0n1

Oct 27, 2017
I cannot abide this title change and what this thread has turned into. So minions and depressed memes will be united to bring back balance
gEdiASb.jpg

/s....kinda

Status
Not open for further replies.