• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Torpedo Vegas

Oct 27, 2017
Parts Unknown.
No-one even thinks of the greys. Motherfuckers!
a3fe03b8e8000a1713fe6a8aa6945a4e.jpg

Sunfyre

Jan 15, 2020
can someone bring me back up to speed on the entire Aguirre saga? I was only a lurker during the GAF days

Deleted member 3082

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
can someone bring me back up to speed on the entire Aguirre saga? I was only a lurker during the GAF days

Obnoxious person who spammed the thread with the same "Best Friends Forever" meme over and over and over again while p-p-pretending to have a nervous s-s-tudder and playing up their gender ambiguity, caught a permaban for "character posting," but it should have just been for the monumental volume of shitposting, most of it off-topic. Good riddance.

Theecliff

Oct 28, 2017
Obnoxious person who spammed the thread with the same "Best Friends Forever" meme over and over and over again while p-p-pretending to have a nervous s-s-tudder and playing up their gender ambiguity, caught a permaban for "character posting," but it should have just been for the monumental volume of shitposting, most of it off-topic. Good riddance.
best-friends-forever-366987.jpg

Oct 29, 2017
I'm a pretty hardcore old site / resetera lurker and I think aguirre might have been literally the only person I ever put on ignore in all the years I've been on both of these sites.

Oct 26, 2017
New Orleans
I saw a comic a while back (probably in here) that showed a magician trying to troubleshoot his spell like a programmer. Does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about, or did I imagine it?

Status
Not open for further replies.