• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Screenshot_20200815-102436_Instagram.jpg

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
This made me chuckle and then I spent like 10 minutes planning out the rest of the game. Goddamn chess club.

(I think it's winnable, or at least possible to stalemate for black if you move King to... I forget the order the squares are lettered in but one to the left, but it's a huge uphill climb)

thomas_cale

May 22, 2020
This made me chuckle and then I spent like 10 minutes planning out the rest of the game. Goddamn chess club.

(I think it's winnable, or at least possible to stalemate for black if you move King to... I forget the order the squares are lettered in but one to the left, but it's a huge uphill climb)
Rook takes queen though, no way black can win this

jchap

Oct 27, 2017
It's tricky as hell but with a human opponent they can always mess up. Move to the right to get out of check though and you're on a timer, I think.

Not very tricky... Back rank is covered by a Rook and black has no threats. I would guess that anyone at >1200 would win nearly every time even with very little time on the clock.

John Dunbar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

i see no way for black to win or stalemate this if white is even close to being a decent player. even if they don't want to start dancing around with the queen, there are easier ways to win.

for example, if white decides to play it safe, how is black stopping the pawns on the left from advancing without sacrificing their pieces after the white rook takes the black queen?

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
I used to have a cat who cried for several minutes until you gave him your arm and then he just bit into it as hard as he could.

He was insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.