• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Torpedo Vegas

Oct 27, 2017
Parts Unknown.
What I wanna know is how is semen vegan.
enterleave.gif

Oct 26, 2017
Eh, you do you girl. Just, I don't think the reason you haven't been sick is due to cum but sure.
Why do some men get sick then?
Are these men consuming their own semen?
Aren't the semen already inside their own body?
So basically if you are a swallower and take facials you become a god? Got it. I'll attach that video to my Tinder profile.

I looked everywhere for an Onion logo on that. To be frank, I'm still looking.
I'm just here hoping the people she gets her semen from have a healthy diet containing a lot of fruits. Cause she a trooper if not.
I was going to ask, since I didn't watch the video the whole way through, but does she mention where she gets it from? Because it looked like she pulled an entire tray out of the fridge?!
I was thinking of her boyfriend or husband being all annoyed when she told him she needed him to load the ice tray again
I've just got the image of a very tired, dehydrated husband with a very sore penis cowering in the corner of a room. She opens the door, throws another cup at him and yells "I AM THIRSTY!". She's never even 'helped'. That poor man. Actually, call a priest, I think she might be some kind of vampire.
One dude wouldn't be able to keep doing that shit every day so much.
She's probably got, like, a harem/dairy.
What I wanna know is how is semen vegan.
I'm away for less than a day an this is where the thread goes?

Fuck it.
51YMXwaUioL.jpg

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Have to say that I love the name. Natural Harvest. Beautiful.

Oct 26, 2017
New Orleans

G.O.O.

Oct 26, 2017
I was going to ask, since I didn't watch the video the whole way through, but does she mention where she gets it from? Because it looked like she pulled an entire tray out of the fridge?!
Her and her boyfriend can't see each other because of covid from what I've understood so he leaves some of his semen every day at her door in a little cup.

Yep.

G.O.O.

Oct 26, 2017
LOL

Side note : I'm looking for a specific meme format but I don't know how it's called. It's made of short videos (possibly tik toks) focused on someone, there's a cute jingle, then a close-up on the person's face, a pink tint and on the final note of the jingle, the person makes a warm smile. Anyone see what it is ?

Kompis

Oct 27, 2017

Qikz

Oct 25, 2017
I've just got the image of a very tired, dehydrated husband with a very sore penis cowering in the corner of a room. She opens the door, throws another cup at him and yells "I AM THIRSTY!". She's never even 'helped'. That poor man. Actually, call a priest, I think she might be some kind of vampire.

If anything the story makes her sound like a succubus.

Status
Not open for further replies.