• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
Edx15O1U8AACOpP

EdsRUs4U0AALVHV

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017

You finished cleaning yourself, but you missed 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10...Spots

9kosIYP.gif

Mariachi507

Oct 26, 2017
So basically if you are a swallower and take facials you become a god? Got it. I'll attach that video to my Tinder profile.

I looked everywhere for an Onion logo on that. To be frank, I'm still looking.

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm just here hoping the people she gets her semen from have a healthy diet containing a lot of fruits. Cause she a trooper if not.
I was going to ask, since I didn't watch the video the whole way through, but does she mention where she gets it from? Because it looked like she pulled an entire tray out of the fridge?!

Radiophonic

Oct 25, 2017
I was going to ask, since I didn't watch the video the whole way through, but does she mention where she gets it from? Because it looked like she pulled an entire tray out of the fridge?!
I was thinking of her boyfriend or husband being all annoyed when she told him she needed him to load the ice tray again

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
I've just got the image of a very tired, dehydrated husband with a very sore penis cowering in the corner of a room. She opens the door, throws another cup at him and yells "I AM THIRSTY!". She's never even 'helped'. That poor man. Actually, call a priest, I think she might be some kind of vampire.

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I was thinking of her boyfriend or husband being all annoyed when she told him she needed him to load the ice tray again
I've just got the image of a very tired, dehydrated husband with a very sore penis cowering in the corner of a room. She opens the door, throws another cup at him and yells "I AM THIRSTY!". She's never even 'helped'. That poor man. Actually, call a priest, I think she might be some kind of vampire.

One dude wouldn't be able to keep doing that shit every day so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.