• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ProfessorLobo

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
EdNadv4WoAElBAD
Like a stress ball?

Conal

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Unspoken rule of one obligatory free urinal between two people peeing. Either you have people people peeing at 1-3-5 or 2-4. Can't have two people directly next to each other.

It's fine as long as you shout 'NICE DICK BRO'

I feel the exact same way about parking.

I had to fly back to the UK a few weeks ago and I booked a seat that was miles away from anyone else so I was feeling pretty good about it.

On the morning of the flight I logged in to double check the seating and someone had chosen to sit DIRECTLY NEXT TO ME. IN THE MIDDLE FUCKING SEAT. IN A SEA OF EMPTY SEATS.

Had to pay to upgrade because of that wanker.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3082

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
o_O Did he break his neck?

She.

Gemina's deformity did not appear until she was three years old. Her neck vertebrae began to jut out from her neck at this age. Eventually her neck became bent sharply. . . . X-rays of Gemina's neck showed that her vertebrae had fused together, but scientists, zoologists and veterinarians could find no explanation for the deformity. Gemina was seen tumbling end over end when she was two years old. However, tests found no sign of injury at the time, and there is no evidence that the accident caused the neck deformity.

Despite her rare neck deformity, Gemina reached an old age for a giraffe. She outlived the average giraffe by almost six years.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's fine as long as you shout 'NICE DICK BRO'

I had to fly back to the UK a few weeks ago and I booked a seat that was miles away from anyone else so I was feeling pretty good about it.

On the morning of the flight I logged in to double check the seating and someone had chosen to sit DIRECTLY NEXT TO ME. IN THE MIDDLE FUCKING SEAT. IN A SEA OF EMPTY SEATS.

Had to pay to upgrade because of that wanker.

more likely the airline algorithm did that to sell you an upgrade

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Any collection of 4 images arranged in a square should be assumed to be Loss until proven otherwise.

Menome

Oct 25, 2017
What the in the ever loving FUCK is this?

It's from a cutscene in Medal of Honor: Warfighter. The little slowdown snippet in this particular gif makes it look worse, same as if you slowed down anyone mid-speech.

Thing is... I've never found the original segment creepy? 🤷‍♀️

Even when I first saw it scrolling down a page, I thought it was just a woman talking, until it was pointed out it was from a game. Everyone else gets the "Uncanny Valley" effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.