• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyougar

Cute Animal Whisperer
Nov 3, 2017
Is there some context to this, because I refuse to believe whoever designed (and produced) that didn't know the difference between those words/phrases? Do they just hate the French?

The sign looks like is assembled from 3 parts, the middle part is most likely from the "goodbye" batch and got mixed up (either through error or some troll) with the welcoming sign.

Do I dismiss the possibility that the fact that the french part is interchangeable is intentional? No :> German-speaking people (regardless if they are from CH, AT, DE, or LU, love to troll/bash the French
and the English
and the Austrians
and the Swiss
and the Germans

Carn

Oct 27, 2017
The Netherlands
Well, it was a mistake, obviously. The best I can figure out as a German with no actual knowledge of Dutch is that it seems there probably were two signs, one welcoming and one saying goodbye. As you can see, the sign is made up of multiple parts, and the French part seems to have been switched up.

This looks like a very probably explanation; the other side is probably saying 'goodbye'.

The sign looks like is assembled from 3 parts, the middle part is most likely from the "goodbye" batch and got mixed up (either through error or some troll) with the welcoming sign.

Do I dismiss the possibility that the fact that the french part is interchangeable is intentional? No :> German-speaking people (regardless if they are from CH, AT, DE, or LU, love to troll/bash the French
and the English
and the Austrians
and the Swiss
and the Germans

Same for us Dutch tho ;P But I can see the people responsible for putting up that thing having a bit of fun with it.

G.O.O.

Oct 26, 2017
When I first saw it it reminded me of something but it took me ages to recall exactly what.
medal_of_honor_uncanny_by_digi_matrix-dbiokcc.gif
remind me, what is this from ?

CXdigvv.jpg

BlueTsunami

Oct 29, 2017
Probably posted already since it's played out on reddit apparently but I'm new to it and laughed to the point of tears

*loud audio warning

BlueTsunami

Oct 29, 2017
VERY IMPORTANT TIP: 0.25 playback speed!

Holy fuck 😂

It absolutely heightens everything

1) she unleashes on more "baaaa" right before the death wail I didn't really notice. It being more pronounced is hilarious.

2) the death wail itself could seriously be placed in a metal gear solid. It's the sound of pure anguish.

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
Unspoken rule of one obligatory free urinal between two people peeing. Either you have people people peeing at 1-3-5 or 2-4. Can't have two people directly next to each other.

And if you are the first person to pee and the next person chooses the urinal next to yours, well you don't do anything but you think to yourself "what the fuck dude?"

Status
Not open for further replies.