• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eferim

May 20, 2019
tumblr_n883cwjUgD1qc0j1co1_1280.gif
I had the same reaction.

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I follow this one twitter account that has a lot of pet raccoon content on it and they get so fat.

smurfx

Oct 25, 2017
Oct 26, 2017
Damn it, this thread reminded me of Phantom Karen....
bxpdury8uh551.jpg
That woman is without a doubt the scariest human being I've ever seen. It really is like she stepped right out of a nightmare.
When I first saw it it reminded me of something but it took me ages to recall exactly what.
medal_of_honor_uncanny_by_digi_matrix-dbiokcc.gif

Holy fuck, Ben Shapiro is dumber than dirt.
He's not, he and his ilk know exactly what they're doing.

Irminsul

Oct 25, 2017
Is there some context to this, because I refuse to believe whoever designed (and produced) that didn't know the difference between those words/phrases? Do they just hate the French?
Well, it was a mistake, obviously. The best I can figure out as a German with no actual knowledge of Dutch is that it seems there probably were two signs, one welcoming and one saying goodbye. As you can see, the sign is made up of multiple parts, and the French part seems to have been switched up.

Guppeth

Oct 25, 2017
Sheffield, UK
Status
Not open for further replies.