• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Lucy skywalker has gotten some traction lately.

88c02fec455d7f06.jpg

He looks like a young Jane Krakowski from 30 Rock.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
I'm laughing and crying at the same time, but also I can't resist yet another occasion to dunk on Musk.

Munti

Oct 26, 2017

Honestly, I don't understand how someone can be upset about this. He probably has multiple masks with him. So why don't use one as a sleeping mask if you didn't bring one with you and it helps to sleep?
I'm actually more upset that someone made a photo and thought that this is worth to Twitter and facepalm about.

GeoGonzo

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Madrid, Spain
Honestly, I don't understand how someone can be upset about this. He probably has multiple masks with him. So why don't use one as a sleeping mask if you didn't bring one with you and it helps to sleep?
I'm actually more upset that someone made a photo and thought that this is worth to Twitter and facepalm about.
I can't tell if this is some sort of joke answer but I'll explain it just in case it isn't. The problem is not with using a mask as an eyemask, the problem is that this motherfucker has a mask and isn't actually wearing it while using a public transport.
Masks are required during the whole trip.

Munti

Oct 26, 2017
I can't tell if this is some sort of joke answer but I'll explain it just in case it isn't. The problem is not with using a mask as an eyemask, the problem is that this motherfucker has a mask and isn't actually wearing it while using a public transport.
Masks are required during the whole trip.
True, my bad! I had a brain-fart and didn't think about that this person was in a public transport. I thought the joke of the Twitter was more alike "this person doesn't know what a face mask is for / he mistakes his face mask with a sleeping mask" and completely overlooked the obvious. I take the L

platypotamus

Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad someone else responded to you before I got to this thread and you took the L so graciously because I was about to respond much less charitably and I woulda looked like an asshole

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.