• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Box

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lancashire
when did Twitter start the shit of not playing embedded media like Youtube?

That explains that then.

old.reddit.com

My colleague covered his housemate's room in post it notes while he is out of London.

Posted in r/CasualUK by u/Gluten_Free_Pancakes • 1,243 points and 107 comments

oz3byrj10wz41.jpg

lol

EYEL1NER

Oct 26, 2017
In the comments, Facebook didn't find it funny :

DWmeVOK.jpg
For real. I tried to post it to see what would happen and instantly got a notification that I was blocked for 30 days from going live or advertising. I selected that I didn't agree with the decision and it said it would be reviewed. I then tried to delete it and it wouldn't delete and gave me errors. I tried going live for a few seconds and it worked. I decided to post just the text and see what happened but didn't actually post it and discarded the draft. A bit later I got a notification that my account had a warning and that I was blocked from posting or commenting anything for an hour or a day, don't recall which, because I violated community guidelines. I kept backing out of it and going back in to try to find a way to appeal or disagree further and at some point the warning disappeared and it said "Account Okay."

The fuck? I wondered for a second if maybe someone previously had reported that image elsewhere when someone else posted it because they thought it was negative towards blacks, but then I realized that I was giving FB too much credit thinking they'd remove racist stuff. So I don't know what the deal was.

Casper

Oct 25, 2017

I can hear them all if I sit there long enough. Well all but the milk from 2. I can't quite hear that. The rest though, if you let it loop and find the right 'starting' point (like listen for the loop to start with an 'Andy' sound) then I get the rest.

I AM confused as to why this needed to exist though.

Sully

Oct 25, 2017
How are people so upset about the 5G towers but no issues with 3G or 4G? Was it just the timing with Covid?

Status
Not open for further replies.