• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chikor

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
That's from a game, right? That's not real....Is it?
Yes.
Yup, and f the woman yelling at the cat
H72LogH.png

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
I had no idea Moose were that big!

I remember looking out from my campsite and seeing a brown thing floating across the water, but it was moving suspiciously fast. It was far enough away that I was like that ain't a canoe, that can't be a log, wtf. Ohhhh it's just a giant moose head lol.

Mammals are too big in the north haha

Look at this giant bull in Alaska!
BrightFrankDanishswedishfarmdog-size_restricted.gif

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Most things on the internet might rank a snort or a "heh" but this shit had my eyes watering up and shoving them in my wife's face after watching all of them.

I was dying not one hour ago but it's already ruined by bad edits showing the deaths and o course, racism. My own fault for not stopping at three.

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
I was dying not one hour ago but it's already ruined by bad edits showing the deaths and o course, racism. My own fault for not stopping at three.

Yeah it was downhill after the one of the guy filming the girl's butt and then panning over to his SO's face.

I stopped at the one where the person on the bike get hits by a car. Like come on.

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
I made one of my own. I suck at video editing. I spent way more time on it then I should have.

G.O.O.

Oct 26, 2017
some poor fucker in heaven can't rest in peace because footage from his burial keep making the rounds on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.