• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Is this real? What do they really say?
I've never watched Ramsay, but while I can understand the entertainment value on the surface, and I'm sure he plays his persona up for the show, he seems like a pretty shitty person to be around.

It's mostly an act. I remember watching the UK version of Kitchen Nightmares, and he genuinely seems to want to help people make their restaurants a better place.

US version is food Jerry Springer.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
ecdf3f6.png

Catsygreen

Nov 1, 2017
Big Jay McNeely driving the crowd at the Olympic Auditorium into a frenzy, Los Angeles, 1953

trumpet-traquea.jpg

The level of excitement for the PS5 event:

GKwoGyS.jpg

For the next Final Fantasy game:

WFXe0tu.jpg

For the upcoming Nintendo Direct:

2bWQnht.jpg

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Is NSFW stuff OK in this thread if I spoiler the image and label it? Not sure how well the spoiler tag is working for mobile / tablet users these days.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Why does he start screaming in German when he freaks out about it then switch back to French....?

And am I right in thinking Orbeez are some kind of "They start tiny and then when you put them in water they get bigger" thing?

He's from a part of France close to Germany and apparently it's not uncommon for people to speak both.

And yeah I've never heard of Orbeez but they're exactly that.

Would it really be so hard to scoop them into the trash?

Seriously.

When he puts the salt down the drain and then thinks it's cleared and shit starts spewing from it, lmaaaao.

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
That series of vid was fake, apparently, sorry (but at the same time, phew). He showed a letter that he supposedly received from his city hall saying they were looking for the culprit (because supposedly it had fucked up the sewers in the neighborhood) but the real city hall said they never sent anything and that the drains are private, so what he did couldn't have done anything to the neighbors.
He did that to go viral and attract announcers. With so many million views, I wouldn't be surprised if it worked as he intended...

Trouble

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle-ish
That series of vid was fake, apparently, sorry (but at the same time, phew). He showed a letter that he supposedly received from his city hall saying they were looking for the culprit (because supposedly it had fucked up the sewers in the neighborhood) but the real city hall said they never sent anything and that the drains are private, so what he did couldn't have done anything to the neighbors.
He did that to go viral and attract announcers. With so many million views, I wouldn't be surprised if it worked as he intended...
Showing them in storm drains was a dead giveaway. Poop doesn't go through those.

Ketch

Oct 25, 2017
True story one of my daughters friends dumped a bunch of orbeez in our guest bathroom sink and it fucked it up big time. I used chemical cleaners and had to take the trap apart underneath the sink.

Even after all that, I still don't know what the fuck orbeez are.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017

I saw some mention of that but figured there was no way he went to all that trouble? But fuck good effort if that's the case. Not sure what that means "drains are private" though. I assume everyone's Eventually goes to a main line so if that gets fucked up...

Def. not a plumbing/sewage expert though.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Y

You know this is actually one of the reasons I don't wear sunglasses.

Haha, me too. I actually thought about it on my commute today to a remote office, sun is always in my eyes on a certain stretch of road. I thought "I'll order some sunglasses off Amazon later...no wait, I'll look like one of those doochebag Trump supporters. I'll just slowly lose my sight instead".

Status
Not open for further replies.