• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
So there's a bee outside. First one of the season and I'm gonna name it Buck Bumble.

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash
D3_a5ABU8AA9TER.jpg:large
lol

JaredTaco

Oct 27, 2017
There was a Game Boy in Captain Marvel!!! Maybe Bree Larson loves Game Boy and bought one for all the Avengers.

J75

Sep 29, 2018
I'm impressed just how mainstream gaming has become when 2 of the most popular actors right now can take the internet by storm with a pic like this. And thank god this isnt fornite related lol.

Tarot Deck

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
That's what I'm taking away from this. Why else would there be two Gameboys around the set? They're clearly playing with props between scenes. Brie Larson is a big Nintendo fangirl so I'm sure there's a switch laying around as well.

Orrr...Disney actually build a time travel machine to shoot Endgame. Yup, I think this is it.

Charsace

Chicken Chaser
Nov 22, 2017
I would only be surprised by one of these if the person was playing something like 3rd strike and doing a Genei-Jin combo or wrecking the shit out of a Dark Souls game.

Linus815

Oct 29, 2017
Its a cute picture, but I feel that gaming is super mainstream now that it doesn't really surprise me in any way.

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ok, but why?

Who brought the Game Boys and link cable? Who's idea was this?

These are the real questions. I mean, I owned original and color GB's back in the day and probably used the link cable two times in my entire life. Is this something one or both of them used to do? Are they filming "Celebrities React To?"

oatmeal

Oct 30, 2017
If you were to say that one of Chris Evans and ScarJo was going to ruin their face with surgery this isn't what I would have guessed.