• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
A Philadelphia Family Court supervisor who was videotaped over the weekend tearing down Black Lives Matter signs from a fence at a South Philadelphia park and saying he doesn't care about black lives was fired from his job Monday.

Michael Henkel, 61, of South Philadelphia, had worked as a writ-server supervisor. After a video was shared widely on social media of his taking down the signs at Columbus Square park, at 12th and Reed Streets, the city's First Judicial District terminated his job.

In the video, after a woman is heard yelling out to him: "Black Lives Matter," Henkel responded: "Not to me, they don't."

The 34-second video posted on a woman's Facebook page Sunday afternoon attracted more than 800 comments and 2,000 shares by noon Monday. The woman who posted the video could not be reached Monday. She wrote on her post that a passerby in a car had yelled out "Black lives matter!" to the man. Her post was removed from public view early Monday afternoon.
www.inquirer.com

A Philly court supervisor was fired after tearing down signs and saying he doesn’t care about black lives

In the video, after a woman is heard yelling out to him, “Black Lives Matter," he responds, “Not to me, they don’t.”

Merv

Oct 27, 2017
When you act like Trump, but actually have to face consequences...

Great side effect of the protests is racists outing themselves. Any legacy this guy might have had is fucked.

BobLoblaw

This Guy Helps
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Racist cops, lawyers, court supervisors, and judges. I'm sure they're all equally fair in the administration of justice, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.