• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

.Detective.

Oct 27, 2017
The president of the Philippines says people who violate coronavirus lockdown rules could be shot dead, saying "I will bury you".

Amnsesty International condemned the remarks as "deeply alarming" and said they follow reports of inhumane punishments for lawbreakers of the coronavirus lockdown, such as being detained in dog cages and sitting for hours in the sun.

In a televised address, President Rodrigo Duterte said everyone must follow home quarantine measures to ensure the country's poor health system is not overwhelmed.

"It is getting worse. So once again I'm telling you the seriousness of the problem and that you must listen," Duterte said.

"My orders to the police and military... if there is trouble and there's an occasion that they fight back and your lives are in danger, shoot them dead.

"Is that understood? Dead. Instead of causing trouble, I will bury you."

Stay inside, PinoyERA. Please...

news.sky.com

Coronavirus: Philippine president Rodrigo Duterte says he will bury people who break quarantine laws

Philippine's president says he wants to see people who disobey lockdown rules killed, but police defy the order.

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
I mean that's a little much but give them an inch and they'll take a mile.

OP
OP
.Detective.

.Detective.

Oct 27, 2017
I mean that's a little much but give them an inch and they'll take a mile.

No, this dude is literally a maniac. He has essentially had previous killings tasked out, during his war on drugs in the past.

The police say they will defy this current order, but he has a dedicated base.

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
No, this dude is literally a maniac. He has essentially had previous killings tasked out, during his war on drugs in the past.

The police say they will defy this current order, but he has a dedicated base.
Yeah I can't imagine his group of loyal police and mil aren't gonna go murder a shitload of people in the coming days.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
Pretty sure this guy just buries people as a hobby, because that's the only thing I ever from him.

Titik

Oct 25, 2017
If you guys haven't seen it, watch the Imelda Marcos documentary On Starz. He is more dangerous for the country and region than he looks.

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
See, when i read that title i read that literally. And well judging what he's done in the past....i wouldn't be surprised.