• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's hard to take any of these NFL owners seriously have to go whole Kaepernick stuff

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
Sorry, he's an NFL owner and therefore presumed to be a lying sack of shit. How strongly did he speak out about how Kaep was, and still is, being treated?

cnorwood

Oct 28, 2017
Pay your taxes, all rich people and companies crying about this is lame as fuck. If you guys paid your fucking taxes and did not bribe politicians to enact your demonic policies we might actually have resources and less cops in these distressed communities

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
Don't see him mentioning cops, trump, his fellow owners and higher ups.

OP
OP
ClickyCal'

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry, he's an NFL owner and therefore presumed to be a lying sack of shit. How strongly did he speak out about how Kaep was, and still is, being treated?
He has notably taken a strong anti-Trump stance.
www.google.com

Report: Eagles' Jeffrey Lurie Called Donald Trump's Presidency 'Disastrous'

While some NFL owners have shown support for President Donald Trump , Philadelphia Eagles owner Jeffrey Lurie reportedly is not one of them. Ken Belson and Michael D...

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
He has notably taken a strong anti-Trump stance.
www.google.com

Report: Eagles' Jeffrey Lurie Called Donald Trump's Presidency 'Disastrous'

While some NFL owners have shown support for President Donald Trump , Philadelphia Eagles owner Jeffrey Lurie reportedly is not one of them. Ken Belson and Michael D...

That post you're responding to wasn't about Trump. There were many opportunities/competitive reasons to bring in Kap for a tryout since 2017 for the Eagles... many opportunities for other NFL teams.

If your team has a good starter that is healthy, and a good back up (which is rare), I understand it....that has not been the case for almost all the NFL teams since 2017.

OP
OP
ClickyCal'

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
That post you're responding to wasn't about Trump. There were many opportunities/competitive reasons to bring in Kap for a tryout since 2017 for the Eagles... many opportunities for other NFL teams.

If your team has a good starter that is healthy, and a good back up (which is rare), I understand it....that has not been the case for almost all the NFL teams since 2017.
Well for the Eagles specifically, they had Foles in 17/18, otherwise there is a good chance he might have been brought in. There clearly was a stance against him by most owners though.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Well for the Eagles specifically, they had Foles in 17/18, otherwise there is a good chance he might have been brought in. There clearly was a stance against him by most owners though.

I know that.

The moment Wentz got hurt, Kap should have been brought in for a try out. Lucky for the Eagles, Foles came through... but Kap should have still been brought in just in case Foles got injured as well. I'm always a person of "just in case", ESPECIALLY if you have a playoff squad.. if a good option is there to help that "just in case" scenario, you take it. The Texans during those years were the worse example. They gave up their playoff run, just to not have Kap on the team.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
This guy was a big part on the push to get Meek Mill out of jail and pushed for reform on unfair sentencing so I'll give him a tentative pass as an ally. Good statement but like with the Meek situation I want to him to take action.

OP
OP
ClickyCal'

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
This guy was a big part on the push to get Meek Mill out of jail and pushed for reform on unfair sentencing so I'll give him a tentative pass as an ally. Good statement but like with the Meek situation I want to him to take action.
He also worked with Malcom Jenkins and Chris Long on reforms in court, so he definitely isn't just fluffing this.

May 25, 2019
London
He also worked with Malcom Jenkins and Chris Long on reforms in court, so he definitely isn't just fluffing this.

Yeah, you can be upset with a lot of NFL owners but Lurie is about as progressive as you are going to find. He is not perfect but he is an ally