• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

StreamedHams

Nov 21, 2017
Please give me the Series S reveal and price point at sub 300...

(I'm actually buying the X, but I know my friend wants the low cost variant)

space_nut

Oct 28, 2017
NJ
NippyFailingCrab-size_restricted.gif

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
I like Phil. Something about him just seems like a solid dude. May seems like a sure bet at this point for the reveals.

Deleted member 8784

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It's about time. I've had enough of hearing about this many flops and the SSD is this fast and velocity tempest smart Dualsenses. What can these things do that the old gear couldn't?

I need that Titanfall moment!

burnfout

Oct 27, 2017
Communication from MS is on POINT this year.

God he is getting me hyped for Series X, and I don't own a Xbox one.

Issen

Nov 12, 2017
Forza Motorsport 8, let's fucking go. I've been waiting to see a true evolution for FM for what feels like ages.

Really hoping for Perfect Dark too but that's far from guaranteed.

True_fan

Banned
Mar 19, 2020
I can't wait to see the end of "No Games" "Where's the games"

XGS is going to high quality, diverse, portfolio of games.

xem

Oct 31, 2017
Phil really does, IMO, have his finger on the pulse of the gaming audience.

Snake__

Jan 8, 2020
Im kinda stressed about pre-order availability, would love to get a pre-order in, fingers crossed for May

Also it just seems like Phil actually plays video games, can't think of any other executive I can say that for
I'm sure they all used to play video games, but it just doesn't seem like many of them still do

TXULJ

Banned
Apr 12, 2019
Man if only Sony had someone like Phil Spencer. He is one of the best parts of the industry imo

arsene_P5

Prophet of Regret
Apr 17, 2020
I am very excited to finally see game for both consoles. May gonna be great :)

But staying with the topic... I am most excited about Forza Motorsport and Fable on Xbox. Halo will be good, too. Wasn't excited like this for a long time. Next gen will be better than last gen imo.

TXULJ

Banned
Apr 12, 2019
To be fair I feel like Phil is a direct reaction to what went wrong at MS. Sony on the other hand is doing just fine without some one like Phil.

Really? I think Phil has been given the insanely difficult job of repairing Xbox's brand after their terrible XOne launch. Sony did well in the PS4 generation but seeing how they went from PS2 -> PS3 I could see them going in either direction in the future.

ericsongmoi

Mar 9, 2020
This dude is the most likeable talking head in gaming since PS3 Jack Trenton days. Nobody will ever top truly top Reggie but he's out there fighting the good fight with GS now.

This.

Just imagine if it was Jack along with Phill and Reggie on that TGA speech couple of years ago. I was never much fond of Shawn Layden charisma.