• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gartooth

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Master Chief in Smash confirmed! /s

For real though the support Microsoft has given on Switch has been really awesome so far.

GovernWort

Prophet of Truth
Feb 20, 2020
He ain't wrong, Nintendo are the market leader for a reason. That reason being Golden Sun.

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think anyone could credibly dispute that. Mario is Mr. Video Games.

sasnak

Dec 4, 2018
Tis a true statement. Can you imagine this industry without Nintendo first party games?

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
I like it when people from competing companies give praise to each other, it's a far cry from the days of Sega and Nintendo (Mostly Sega) sniping at each other in the 90s.

Damn, that time really fueled the console war idea.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Sony and Nintendo are on the same level.
Unpopular opinion: Sony is neck & neck with Nintendo.
www.resetera.com

Animal Crossing New Horizons reaches 22.40 million units sold as of June 30th, 2020 Sales

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/finance/software/index.html The last number we had from the IR site was 11.77 million copies sold as of March 31st. Switch hardware is also now at 61.44 million units sold (up from 55.77 million units sold back on March 31st, 2020).

Oct 25, 2017
I mean...yea. They thrive off their first party the most out of the 3 and everybody knows a mario he's transcend video game character

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Now if only Spencer could get them to finish that Halo game for the DS

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
And he ain't wrong, I don't think anybody who enjoys videogames would in their right mind want them to disappear. Their great output is a huge part of the reason I believe you always need a Nintendo console to complement whatever other platform you're using (be it PC, Xbox or PS).

Wesker

Aug 3, 2020
And to most I would say. Sony nowhere near have the calibre of first party portfolio that penetrates so many levels of culture. And I like Sony stuff.

How could they when the biggest titles in their portfolio are all more or less samey in terms of genre?
And I do like Sony stuff, too.

But even Kratos has to bow down the moustache-wearing Italian, sorry.

maabus1999

Oct 26, 2017
I mean Nintendo is getting dang theme parks now at Universal properties; they are by far the most relatable Gaming company for people, especially outside of Gaming circles.

Status
Not open for further replies.