• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Thought it was a box set for Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair myself. Ya got me Phil

Dec 16, 2017
I hope there's someone out there who called it, and is now vindicated after a bunch of people teased them for it. The fact no one called it here makes that seem unlikely though.

Gareth

Oct 25, 2017
Norn Iron
kindlylazyhen-size_reefks0.gif

MysticGon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
That's fun. I'm more surprised they told everyone at the show in March and the design was never leaked.

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
Pretty funny. You can kind of see the ventilation holes. I wonder if there was just 1 person out there that thought about it, but didn't speak up. I've seen some crazy stuff in my day with trees reflecting on phone screens and stuff.

bigbaldwolf86

attempted ban circumvention by using an alt
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The only people that saw it were those who actually knew what the damn thing looked like

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Phil needs a better webcam c'mon bro you're the head of Xbox gaming division

KayonXaikyre

Oct 27, 2017
For the people saying how would anyone know, one day go check out some of the Nintendo fan stuff. They would find a direct date hidden in the pixels of the blurry xbox series s on phil's bookcase.

Jon Carter

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This feels like something they thought some fans would speculate about before the announcement, or at least notice afterwards, but since it just looks like a random box, nobody did and their Twitter account felt like they had to reveal it.

dep9000

Banned
Mar 31, 2020
LOL, time to start paying attention to what's in the background in Microsoft videos.

Firmus_Anguis

Oct 30, 2017
Actually pretty cool. But also kind of hard, when you don't even know what to look for... 😅
Still cool though.

SCUMMbag

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Little did we know, but the Cerny tech talk actually took place on top of a horizontal PS5.

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
Oh wow it's was that generic looking block thing all along! Phil is such a genius!! Show it to us from all angles and we never asked what that weird looking thing with an xb button was or the hideous speaker grill on the side could be.
😑