• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Gowans

Oct 27, 2017
North East, UK

Thought I've give the heads up in a new thread Era as watching now and getting a lot more context out of the various clips & news thread that came out of this last night.

www.resetera.com

Phil Spencer to appear on Animal Talking on August 12, 7 pm PT/10 pm ET

Animal Talking, the talk show you don't talk about that's entirely inside Animal Crossing New Horizons hosted by co-writer for Rogue One and Telltale's Walking Dead Gary Whitta, is having Phil Spencer (along with songwriter Lisa Loeb and actor Dylan Sprouse) on this week for some reason. The...

www.resetera.com

Phil Spencer: Halo Infinite shipping in parts was considered as an option, teases "strong" Gamepass announcements, Series X as quiet as the Xbox One X

https://stevivor.com/news/halo-infinite-delay-xbox-series-x-launch/ Phil Spencer talks Halo Infinite’s delay into 2021 https://stevivor.com/news/phil-spencer-halo-infinite-delay-2021/?utm_source=TW&utm_medium=Stevivor+Twitter THE XBOX SERIES X IS JUST AS QUIET AS THE XBOX ONE X...

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Thank you! I was looking for this.

bud

Oct 27, 2017
in all these interviews he's done in the past few months... has anyone ever asked him about lockhart?

Green

Oct 27, 2017
This show continues to deliver. Awesome stuff. Perfect listen for work right now, too.

Jako

Oct 27, 2017
I love Animal Talking so much, all the episodes are worth watching people, if you have the time!

MysticGon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
I loved watching that. Watching Phil talk about the industry which such admiration makes me proud to be a gamer honestly. The guy is genuine.

THEVOID

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
So, so good! Per usual Phil's honesty really is refreshing and love Gary's interview style.