• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

JangleLuke

Oct 4, 2018
Does putting fresh cut pineapple pieces on an already made pizza count as pineapple on pizza?
Cause I've tried it myself a couple of times and it's pretty good.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
I don't eat pizza anymore (mainly live a low carb diet life now).... but man I'm gonna have to cheat and get a BBQ Chicken Hawaiian Pizza from Extreme. It's been so long!

Right On Phil! ✊🏾

JDSN

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
People who don't like hawaian pizza are the kind of dudes whose favorite sauce is ketchup.

ImaginaShawn

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
A couple of days ago I had pineapple and anchovy pizza, I didn't think I'd like the pair but the salty-sweet mix really did work well together.

FaffEra

Chicken Chaser
Nov 8, 2017
UK
Give me both the meat and vegetarian flavors you mention there pls. Bacon and feta can be a little odd but look, it's pizza. They'd be great.

But...tomatoes have a really similar acidity...
Not to start an argument in a joke thread but saying tomatoes are similar to pineapples is straight up crazy to me. Do you completely drain the pineapple pieces of juice before putting them on the pizza or something?
Also I get that there's different sorts of the same fruits and vegetables and that can affect taste but I've never considered tomatoes acidic, earthy may be, but not acidic.

ekim

Oct 26, 2017
Pizza Hawaii is fine.

----

tumblr_pbe7xx29AH1ww2bo1o1_540.png

And what about ground beef topped with pineapple?
21687991_135104783781301_3476626018697669145_n.png

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
I swore to myself I was done console warring years and years ago, but I can't let this slide.

Entirely unacceptable behavior for the leading public face of such a large video game brand. Instantly disqualifying. I pray this man dies poor, cold, and alone.

Dabanton

Oct 27, 2017
Pineapple And Jalapeños with pepperoni is the pizza that dreams are made of.

A taste explosion that satisfies each and every time.

Skyejack

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 30, 2019
I don't trust anyone who doesn't comprehend the wonders of sweet and savory.

Perzeval

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Until there's actual proof of him eating it I don't believe him. He's just trying to portray a "cool" persona like smoking back in the day.

AcridMeat

Oct 26, 2017
I had a sausage with jalapenos and pineapple on a Hawaiian sweet roll over the weekend. Whew lahd that's some good stuff.

Deleted member 4413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Real talk, how did pineapple on pizza even become a meme? It's really not so different from the crap ton of other toppings you can get on pizza.

Perfectly understandable not to like it, most people have pizza toppings preferences. Just so weird how people have such a strong emotional reaction to it (I get that most of it is just a meme now).

hammurabi

Oct 27, 2017

Skip to 8mins.

I feel betrayed and sick. I believed in you, Phil. You were the chosen one but you've ripped my heart from my chest and Tao danced all over it.

I demand we can all talk of Phil Spencer, of Xbox and of MS. We must contain this madness before it spreads.

Read your bibles, people!!!

I feel discriminated Against and bullied by this thread

CJCW?

Oct 27, 2017
I was already gonna buy a PS5 next gen but this just makes me feel better about that. Sorry Phil, you don't deserve my money.

Joltik

Oct 25, 2017
This thread makes me angry at Phil.

Angry that he gets to enjoy his Pineapple and Jalapeno pizza and I can't because I'm on a diet. :(

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
Could someone explain to me why people have such a problem with (and exlusively) the pineapple pizza?
Not to start an argument in a joke thread but saying tomatoes are similar to pineapples is straight up crazy to me. Do you completely drain the pineapple pieces of juice before putting them on the pizza or something?
Also I get that there's different sorts of the same fruits and vegetables and that can affect taste but I've never considered tomatoes acidic, earthy may be, but not acidic.

I'm saying that they are physically acidic. Your perception may be different, but I figured everyone knew tomatoes are acidic.

Most people get canned pineapple, drain it, and then use the pieces.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
My whole life I thought pineapple on pizza was disgusting. It was so unappealing to me, I couldn't fathom why anyone would want it.
Then I had a work function, they ordered several pizza pies to feed everyone. One of those was the well known Pineapple & Ham combination that so many people love. So I decided to say fuck it, it can't be that bad if so many people like it. Imagine my surprise when Pineapple on pizza turned out as unappealing as I had always imagined. It was gross and I hated it. I couldn't even finish a single slice. Tossed it and got some pepperoni. I feel like pineapple on pizza is some kind of sick joke/troll half the people in the world play on others who haven't tried it

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
He's probably just gone insane from working too many hours. No self-respecting person would put pineapple on a pizza.