• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Villein

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
all Sony needs to do now at E3 is show up live on stage with Pinapple pizza and toss it on the floor and stomp on it and they win Next gen

Deleted member 17388

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
40e93dd99f2e4474774053ec68961237.jpg
NintenPizza game when?

Oct 27, 2017
Phil Spencer just shot himself in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about Italian culture (I'm an expert), but respect for traditional food is a huge part of it. It's not like it is in America where you can add random ingredients to your hamburger. If you screw a traditional recipe in Italy, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the italian public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase a Microsoft console for years, nor will they purchase any of MS games on other platforms. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Microsoft has alienated an entire market with this move.

Phil, publicly apologize and cancel pineapple pizza orders of every MS employees, or you can kiss your business goodbye.

not really /s

Simon-chan

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
Phil Spencer just shot himself in the foot.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about Italian culture (I'm an expert), but respect for traditional food is a huge part of it. It's not like it is in America where you can add random ingredients to your hamburger. If you screw a traditional recipe in Italy, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the italian public, after hearing about this, is not going to want to purchase a Microsoft console for years, nor will they purchase any of MS games on other platforms. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Microsoft has alienated an entire market with this move.

Phil, publicly apologize and cancel pineapple pizza orders of every MS employees, or you can kiss your business goodbye.

not really /s

This, but unironically.

NCR Ranger

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully, his shit taste in pizza doesn't start to harm my precious games.

Joking aside, nobody is perfect.

Cth

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Cold pineapple, warm pineapple, it's all good on pizza!

Toss on some feta cheese and be a madman like me!

Quample

Dec 23, 2017
Cincinnati, OH
User Banned (1 Week): Homophobic language
grilled chicken an pineapple is a god tier combination.

The key with pineapple is that it must be cooked with the pizza...adding it as a cold topping is not acceptable.

I want to see a poll of people who talk shit about pineapple pizza that have actually tried it (from a GOOD pizza joint). I used to think it was disgusting as well, but I tried it because I'm not a nancy boy, and I have seen the light.

Pineconn

Oct 27, 2017
Ohio
It's a lot like chicken and waffles or peanut butter and jelly. Sweet and salty go really well together. Open up your damn palates.

7threst

Oct 25, 2017
Netherlands
Pineapple on pizza? Blasphemy! Haven't read the whole thread but I'm sure there is a "Microsoft just shot themselves in the foot. I don't know how much the rest of you know about Italian cuisine (I'm an expert)"-post in here.

Kaeden

Oct 25, 2017
US
I remember day 1 here on Era we had a discussion here and for those who still weren't in quite yet, via Discord, about pineapple on pizza and I was a proud proponent of it and always will be. It's a great combo. I can understand that some wouldn't like it but I really think many just say it's gross and like Phil says, have never actually tried it.

I'm not sure about the jalapeno, now I need to try that.

Next thing I assume is that people will want to crucify me for putting ketchup on my steak...

Puru

Oct 28, 2017
Never understood the hatred, i wouldn't go for it if given the choice of something more to my taste but it's not bad.

Jul 4, 2018
Pineapple on pizza is the shit. Fruit in general on pizza has a pretty decent hit rate obviously tomatoes are standard but mango, cherries and fig have all tasted nice when I've had them on a pizza.

If anything this is telling me Phil Spencer is the right man to lead Xbox into the future of gaming.

Lorul2

Jan 4, 2018

Skip to 8mins.

I feel betrayed and sick. I believed in you, Phil. You were the chosen one but you've ripped my heart from my chest and Tao danced all over it.

I demand we can all talk of Phil Spencer, of Xbox and of MS. We must contain this madness before it spreads.

Read your bibles, people!!!

WFPA9Sv.gif

zoltek

Oct 25, 2017
First actually substantive thing he has ever said! ;)

Nothing wrong with pineapple pizza either...