• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dineren

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
You can redo everything aside from race right? It seems like I missed a bunch of the character creator options, but I don't want to try deleting and recreating.

Vestal

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Tampa FL
SON OF A!!!

I was about to input my name......

KAAAAAHHHNNNNNN!!!!!

Green Mario

Oct 27, 2017
Months from now when we're playing the full game, take the time to think back on this day occasionally and appreciate it.

May 21, 2018
I tried looking for that when I preloaded a couple days ago. I found that you're looking at the bigger font. It gets smaller haha

Hmm... I think I might have found it? There's a 'Window/Text Size Settings" option under title menu. Was a little hard to see due to the microscopic text, haha.

Selected 4K Large and now my 20/20 vision is finally adequate. 😄

Green Mario

Oct 27, 2017
EQOFhMjVUAcba-y

headspawn

Oct 27, 2017
Such a shame this beta is so dammed sorry, I'm guessing they underestimated how many people would be trying to play this considering they only have too full ass lobbies. Guess I don't be getting any of the beta prizes.. :(

Droidian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 28, 2017
Aw man so we're having issues huh. I guess I'll try again later tonight or early tomorrow.

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Ship 2 server is now under maintenance.

Such a shame this beta is so dammed sorry, I'm guessing they underestimated how many people would be trying to play this considering they only have too full ass lobbies. Guess I don't be getting any of the beta prizes.. :(

They knew exactly how many people signed up. And then they gave away extra codes today on Twitter I heard?

Vestal

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Tampa FL
Back to watching DragonHeart on Netflix..(THIS IS WHAT SEGA IS DOING TO ME!!!! ARGH)

Uhyve

Oct 25, 2017

Green Mario

Oct 27, 2017

Hawk269

Oct 26, 2017
So I finally got to play the introduction and then it logged me out. When in the game, there was a scrolling update that they are deploying an emergency maintenance and then I got booted. Servers are all off-line now. I am playing on "X" and the little I played looked really good and it seems to be running at 60fps. Felt very smooth.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Guess I'll just play some Fire Emblem Heroes while waiting. At least I was finally able to make my character.

May 21, 2018
The maintenance was clearly needed. Got a feeling things will be running smoothly once they come back online (as obviously that's the plan). Let's hope for the best.

Iced_Eagle

Dec 26, 2017
So close, yet so far.

At the very least, hopefully Sega can see there is huge demand for the game!