• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Can you re-customize your character for free at any time? Because I've attempted to go through with it three times now.

DeoGame

Dec 11, 2018
Just got kicked out of character creation. Lol.

I never wanna hear bullshit that "Xbox Gamers don't like/want Japanese games/JRPGs." I think this is solid proof of the opposite.

Deleted member 9584

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Can't believe it's this bad. They just need to open up all the servers because it's obvious the demand is incredibly high right now.

Darvan

Oct 27, 2017
Nevada
Just got kicked out of character creation. Lol.

I never wanna hear bullshit that "Xbox Gamers don't like/want Japanese games/JRPGs." I think this is solid proof of the opposite.

Yeah I don't know why people would think that but to be honest a lot of the PSO2 games are perhaps from the Dreamcast and or Gamecube versions

Sirhc

Hasn't made a thread yet. Shame me.
Oct 27, 2017
"Congestion: Normal"

Suppose this is normal for the NA version so far

Oct 27, 2017
Did a little bit of the intro mission...and then got kicked out and kept trying to get back in. once able to get back on but not long enough to complete the intro mission again.

RF Switch

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
If they didn't have the timed exclusives this wouldn't be that big of a deal. They should announce they will offer other times to obtain them or this is straight garbage

sensui-tomo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
20200207_210632.jpg

made a character and trying to get back in

Green Mario

Oct 27, 2017
The thirst is real. The sound effects and music are so nostalgic. I love the visual aesthetic of the game. I'm also enjoying the fact that they make it seem like I'm playing on a 56k modem, too.

Phantom

Writer at Jeux.ca
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Canada
Worst part is you cannot play the story offline. That would at least mitigate some of the problems.

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, wish I had checked this thread before trying. Seem like it's not worth the effort to even try tonight. Wasted 30 minutes and accomplished nothing.

Charpunk

Oct 25, 2017
Well the character creator looked neat for the 2 minutes I got to mess around with it before it punted me from the server again.

Alive2007

Aug 21, 2019
Still trying to get in, lost my character I spent 30-40 minutes creating lol Idk why I didn't expect that

Deleted member 13645

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If y'all are making your character, save your character data often so you don't lose work if you get disconnected. There's a character data menu option you can do it through.

Sirhc

Hasn't made a thread yet. Shame me.
Oct 27, 2017
If y'all are making your character, save your character data often so you don't lose work if you get disconnected. There's a character data menu option you can do it through.

Where is this? Looked around but didn't see it before I got nuked again

Danthrax

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Northeast Ohio
Sorting hat put me into server 02, tried to create a character, watched a cutscene, then an error message said there was no response from the PSO2 server and it kicked me back to the title screen.

STRESSING THE SERVER, DOING OUR JOBS AS BETA TESTERS

Green Mario

Oct 27, 2017
I've been in and I have a mission to stay alive until a timer expires. It just hit zero and nothing has even spawned in lmao. My two party members are just hopping in place.

Edit: and I just completed the mission by doing nothing but posting this.

Hawk269

Oct 26, 2017
Got into ship 2 3 times now and only can make it so far into character creation and get kicked. Each time I get a little further though.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Sorting hat put me into server 02, tried to create a character, watched a cutscene, then an error message said there was no response from the PSO2 server and it kicked me back to the title screen.

STRESSING THE SERVER, DOING OUR JOBS AS BETA TESTERS
I'm doing my job so hard!